Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008 - Another Diversion

Last week the kids were home for Spring Break so we hung out, and I did LOTS of laundry!

This week I upgraded software on the computers.

The Kindergarten Readiness class in which I volunteer is going to start an Eric Carle unit next week. On Saturday I got an email from an online quilt shop introducing a new line of Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric. I emailed the teacher and we decided to buy some fabric and I would try to whip up a simple quilt for the classroom to introduce the unit. The fabric came today and it is even cuter in person than it was online!Here is the center panel for the quilt.



Oops, I loaded the photos in the wrong order and I can't figure out how to rearrange them. This is the binding.



This is border number 1.



This is border number 2.



Here is the backing.

Stay tuned for updates on the progress.

No comments: