Saturday, September 1, 2007

September 1, 2007








9-1-07

Yesterday was my first whole day with my kids off to college. It was weird to wake up and find their beds empty. ; (

I spent the day doing all the usual stuff--laundry, grocery shopping.

Late in the afternoon, the living room furniture we ordered 3 months ago finally arrived. We had to do some rearranging to get it all in! The pieces are bigger than we remembered, 2 chairs and a sofa.

Then we went downtown to see Chris Botti and Diana Krall. The music was great! Our seats were not so good. I had a squirmy man in front of me who kept shifting around in his seat so I had to keep leaning way to the left or way to the right to see. They left about 5 songs before the end so I had a good view for the end of the concert.

Today is errands and cleaning up after the rearranging.

Here are some photos of the new furniture and new living room arrangement.

2 comments:

Alane said...

Love the furniture. Are you keeping the dining room furniture as is?

kseemuth said...

it doesnt even look like our living room anymore! i like it.