Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009 - Watching the flowers bloom





Watching the flowers bloom. That's about how much energy I have had this week, still not up to speed after battling the crud.

I look longingly at the sewing machine and my quilting projects and say, "Maybe tomorrow."

I do feel a bit more energetic today and I measured the front foyer so I can go order wallpaper, and I am patching the pocket of a pair of pants for my son. And I am backing up the computers. Not quite as exciting as watching the flowers bloom!

We're having a downpour this morning so I am sure the plants and grass will have quite a growth spurt in the next week.

That's the news from here for now!

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

Nice photos, Karen. Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! We get an early spring here in FL but not tulips or daffodils, no crocus either. I miss those.

Thanks for the info. Pescatarian. Who knew???