Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008 - Getting closer

I sewed together strips for a trip around the world style baby quilt for a friend. Something got mixed up and when it came time to assemble the sections, the pattern was no where near correct. I had already spent about 12 hours assembling, so we decided to go with a scrappy look. The fabrics are by April Cornell from a couple years ago.



The Ohio Star blocks are assembled with sashing and the first border is on!! It is long and narrow because it will be hung to cover an old doorway.



I bought 2 Recess charm packs and some yardage to make Miss Rosie's Quilt Company Plan C quilt.




So that gives me 3 projects in the queue, plus another set of bean bags for my friend's school. So glad I am able to be home and do my quilting : )

Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are all very pretty.

I like the third one. Will the colors be similar?

I bought some beading supplies today. We've made some nice bracelets at MOPS.

I can't find my stampin' set that I bought though. Where did I stash that.

And just when will I do all this stuff? Pretty soon, we get our data to start cranking on our PTA Directory!